BTG has more than 20 years of experience in development, customization and support of financial software packages covering retail, wholesale and mortgage banking systems and payment card solutions.
Retail and Wholesale Banking
BTG is experienced in all aspects of retail and wholesale banking system development including:
- Development and 24 x 7 support of Clients, Limits and Exposure and Payment modules of a client wholesale banking system
- Customization of complex wholesale banking systems covering Clients, Settlements, Money Markets, Loans, Deposits, Foreign Exchange Contracts, Limits and Exposure, Accruals and Payment modules
- New functionality design, development and testing of a client’s wholesale banking system including External Interfaces to SWIFT and Home Office Banking system
- Design and development of External Interfaces for a client’s wholesale banking system
- Customization and modification of retail banking General Ledger and Lending
Clients include:Major UK banks through Unisys Corporation and various other banks in the UK, Sweden, Vietnam, Hungary and UAE.
Payment Card Systems
BTG is experienced in payment card systems development including:
- Card payment system enhancement for integration with SAP systems
- Card payment system customization and External Interface development
Clients include: banks and service providers in New Zealand and the UK
BTG is experienced in mortgage banking systems development including:
- Design, development, customization and support of Mortgage Banking System covering Arrears
- Re-engineering of Mortgage banking system to improve batch report processing performance
- Custom modifications to Rate Change and Account Maturities modules
- Customization of Customer Mortgage processing, Insurance Policy redemption and Refunds and Drawdowns modules
- Development of new Mortgage Loans processing and Management Information system
Clients include: Through Unisys banking clients, BTG provides software services to 70% of all mortgages in the UK.
For more information regarding BTG’s banking and financial services expertise, please contact us here.