BTG insurance project experience includes design, development and customization of both Life and Pensions and General insurance systems.
Pensions and Life Insurance
BTG has substantial experience in the Pensions and Life insurance business area, including:
- Development of enhancements, customization and new features for various Life and Pensions insurance systems
- Development of new functionality for system modules
- Testing, analysis and fault fixing across most Life and Pensions system modules
- Modifications of Pensions and life insurance system according to the customer requirements
- Analysis of legacy client data and data conversion and migration services using LINC and VB
- Technical design, development, and testing of enhancements to Pensions and Life insurance systems
- Development and testing of World Wide Web interfaces to Pensions and Life insurance system using OTIS (Open-Tier for Insurance Services) middleware.
Clients include: Unisys and several insurance companies in the UK
BTG is experienced in general insurance systems development, including:
- Design and development of new programs for medical insurance applications and claims processing
- Development and support of personal, car and commercial insurance systems
- Custom modifications to medical insurance claims processing
- Implementing and testing Year 2000 changes to information systems used to collect and analyze historical information on client accidents and related insurance payments and settlements
Clients include technology and insurance companies in the US.
For more information regarding BTG’s insurance expertise, please contact us here.